Thursday, 16 September 2010

New Look, New FaceBook Page

Hello every one!

Lloyd here, just posting up a small little post about some of the changes that are going to be coming up in the not so distant future. First, I have created a Facebook Fan page for the blog so that I can share the interviews with more people a lot easier. The link in here: Facebook Page . Please "Like" it to stay in the loop of what is going on and to be notified of when new interviews are posted up.

Also, I am looking into the technology to create Podcasts and MP3 based interviews so that people can enjoy interviews with their ears. I would like to go as far as holding panel discussions with 2 or more artists as well but, like I said, I am looking into this and it maybe some time off yet.

The Blog banner has had a quick little re-design as I was tired of the old one. Whether it will stay for long is up for debate. Thats all for now, hope everyone enjoyed the Francis Tsai interview. I've got some real good ones coming up that I am pretty excited about releasing. Go check the Facebook Page if you haven't already and be sure to check back soon for more interviews.

Thanks!

Lloyd Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...